About Apk Archos Video Player 7.5.1 Download
What’s in this version:
7.5.1 – May 27, 2013
- New decoding scheme with better performance and compatibility (S4, HTC One, Experia Z…)
- Export scraper data as NFO for quicker import from another device
- Scraper now supports files like /Moviename (1996)/anything.avi, /Showname/Season 1/anything.ep1.avi and similar
- Fix movie scraper when the file name contains the year
- More robust SDcard and USB-Host scheme
- Fix subtitle download error when downloading lots of subtitles
- Allow installation on SD Card
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT