GO Backup Pro for android has been updated to the latest version 3.12 a few days ago. So, please update your old GO Backup version with GO Backup Pro 3.12 Apk. It’s comes with new features and improvement. The new GO Backup Pro 3.12 Apk Android has a size of 2.3M and required android version 2.2 or higher.
About GO Backup Pro 3.12 Apk:
Designed by GO Dev Team, #over 1 Million users choice# GO Backup Pro is one must-have utilities tool for helping user backup and restore user data, system settings, and apps. Whether your phone is corrupted or flashed, GO Backup Pro will save the hassle and get your phone loaded up just like it was before. Easy to use. Save. Stable.
Features of Free Version:
- batch backup/restore user data (Contacts, Call Log, Bookmark, Calendar, GO Launcher EX Preference)
- batch backup/restore user application with two modes: backup apk and data, or apk only
- merge individual backups
- batch delete backups
- show storage usage
- automatically merge duplicate contacts
###More Enhanced Features Added for the Premium Version:
- batch backup/restore user data (SMS, MMS)
- unlimited backup storage.
- scheduled backup of user data and user apps by time
- cloud backup: sync. backups to Dropbox, Google Drive
- batch backup/restore system setting ( Ringtone, Wallpaper, Built-in Launcher layout, Wi-Fi access points)
- able to edit the backup data
- backup/restore user application data only
- backup/restore images
- freeze/defrost apps
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: email@example.com
We are constantly improving GO Backup Pro. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.
What’s in this version:
1. Fix old backup data not found issue
2. Fix schedule backup not work issue
3. Improve loading speed and select effect
4. Improve part of Japanese, Korean, French, Russian and German
5. Fix some bugs that feedback on email, especially the crash problem
6. Adjust some problems for Nexus 4, Nexus 7, S3
Any problem, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will fix it ASAP