What’s in this version:
* Removed not used persmission.
* Bluetooth not reuqired
* Added support for BluezIME gamepads. Tested with Ipega Controller (Requires Android 3.0-4.1).
* Added better support for native joysticks, Xbox, Logitech, Sixaxis, Nvidia …
* Added 6 virtual buttons to extra functions (savestate/loadstate, combos, sticky buttons).
* Added support for custom touchscreen gamepad skins
* Fixes some core bugs (Spyro2&Spyro3 PAL)
For help, mail us: email@example.com
UPDATED: June 8, 2013
CURRENT VERSION: 1.9.2
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
CATEGORY: Arcade & Action
INSTALLS: 100,000 – 500,000
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port from the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides high compatibility and good speed. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, including a fun 2 players option for tablets using split screen mode. Games must be provided by user. Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, Phones with keyboard, and external pads like WiiMote or Sixaxis), and analog sticks.
From the version 1.8.0, ePSXe for Android support OpenGL enhanced graphics thanks to Peopsxgl Plugin, see the documentation for configuration info (Menu->Info).
From the version 1.8.4, ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.